Bosch PVA-2P500 PAVIRO Amplifier
- 2 ✕ 500 Watt class D amplifier
- Low power consumption in standby mode (3 Watt)
- Local input per channel
- Excellent sound quality > 104 dB s/n ratio
- Reviews (0)
The PVA-2P500 class-D amplifier is a 2 ✕ 500 W professional audio amplifier for evacuation purposes. It can be operated from both the mains and a DC supply. The output voltage is galvanically insulated and is constantly monitored for ground fault. An energysaving mode and temperature-controlled fans reduce energy consumption and noise levels. The control and monitoring functions are performed via CAN bus. This amplifier is designed for operation in an emergency evacuation system. The amplifiers are usually controlled via a controller and configured using IRIS Net.
The power amplifier has the following features:
• Floating 100 V or 70 V power outputs
• High efficient amplifier blocks in class-D technology
•Outputs idling and short circuit-protected
• Mains operation 120–240 V (50/60 Hz) and/or 24 V DC emergency backup
• Electronically balanced inputs
• Temperature monitoring function
• Pilot tone and ground fault monitoring function via PVA-4CR12 controller or PVA-4R24 router
• Processor control of all functions
• Monitoring of the processor system via watchdog circuit
• Non-volatile FLASH memory for configuration data
• Internal monitoring function
• Integrated audio relays
• Line monitoring function
The power amplifier is processor-controlled and equipped with extensive monitoring functions. Line monitoring for the CAN bus and for audio transmission allows line interruptions and short-circuits to be detected and indicated to the user.
There are no reviews yet.