Bosch LBC2900/20 Dynamic Handheld Microphone
Model: LBC 2900
- Dynamic Element
- Unidirectional (Cardioid) Polar Pattern
- On/Off Switch
- Cable with XLR Connection – 23′ (7m)
- Reviews (0)
Bosch LBC 2900/20 overview
The Bosch LBC2900/20 Dynamic Handheld Microphone is an ideal solution for both speech and performances with its uniform frequency response, unidirectional polar pattern and rugged construction. The microphone features a sliding on/off switch and a balanced cable with an XLR connector included. A microphone stand mount is also included.
- Ideal for use with Bosch mixing amplifiers, which are fitted with jack or XLR connectors for the input channels.
- Dynamic transducer
- Unidirectional polar pattern
- Handheld or stand-mounted use with clip (supplied)
- Balanced cable with XLR connection
Bosch LBC 2900/20 specs
|Frequency Response||80Hz to 12kHz|
|Sensitivity||1.7 mV/Pa ± 3dB|
|Output Impedance||600 ohm|
|Cable||Length: 24′ (7m)
Connectors: XLR to XLR
|Temperature||14 to 131°F (-10 to +55°C)|
|Dimensions||6.49 x 2.06″ (165 x 52.4mm)|
|Weight||9.52 oz (270g)|
There are no reviews yet.