Bosch LBC 3095/15 Pendant Sphere Loudspeaker (10W)
Model: LBC 3095/15
- Suitable for speech and music reproduction
- Simple power setting
- 5 m fixed connection cable
- Splash-waterproof type
- Robust self-extinguishing ABS enclosure to UL 94 V0
- Reviews (0)
The LBC 3095/15 is a pendant sphere designed to be suspended from the ceiling via its connecting cable. The pleasing shape and neutral color make the pendant sphere models interesting architectural features in their own right.
- The pendant sphere is splash waterproof and suitable for outdoor use and in environments with high humidity levels such as swimming pools.
- Their excellent sound spread makes them ideal for use in buildings with high ceilings such as hypermarkets and superstores.
- The enclosures are made from high-impact self extinguishing ABS (according to class UL 94 V0) and are colored off-white. The pendant sphere is designed to be suspended from its color-matched connecting cable (easy to shorten for desired height). A cable clamp and ceiling cover are supplied.
- They are not recommended for use in windy environments.
Certifications & Approvals
- All Bosch loudspeakers are designed to withstand operating at their rated power for 100 hours in accordance with IEC 268-5 Power Handling Capacity (PHC) standards. Bosch has also developed the Simulated Acoustical Feedback Exposure (SAFE) test to demonstrate that they can withstand two times their rated power for short durations. This ensures extra reliability under extreme conditions, leading to higher customer satisfaction, longer operating life, and much less chance of failure or performance deterioration.
- All plastic parts are manufactured from self extinguishing high-impact ABS material (according to UL 94 V0). In common with all Bosch products, care is taken to meet high safety standards. These sound projectors comply with all the relevant safety and installation regulations of EN 60065.