- Reviews (0)
The LBC 3099/41 is a flush-mounting ceiling loudspeaker for applications where extra power is required, such as rooms with high ceilings. It delivers a high sound pressure level and has a wide frequency range to ensure excellent speech intelligibility and good quality music reproduction. It is used in applications like shops, department stores, schools, offices, sports halls, hotels and restaurants.
- The LBC 3099/41 has a single-piece, 24 W, dual-cone loudspeaker. A 100 V matching transformer is mounted on the back of the frame. An attractive metal grille is integrated with the front, and finished in an unobtrusive white color (RAL 9010).
- Voice alarm loudspeaker
- Voice alarm loudspeakers are specifically designed for use in buildings where performance of systems for verbal evacuation announcements is governed by regulations. The LBC 3099/41 is designed for use in voice alarm systems and is compliant with emergency standards.
- The loudspeaker has built-in protection to ensure that , in the event of a fire, damage to the loudspeaker does not result in failure of the circuit to which it is connected. In this way, system integrity is maintained, ensuring loudspeakers in other areas can still be used to inform people of the situation. The loudspeaker has a ceramic terminal block, thermal fuse and heat resistant, high-temperature wiring.
- It can also be fitted with an optional fire-dome LBC 3082/00 to increase protection of the cable termination.
Certifications & Approvals
- All Bosch loudspeakers are designed to withstand operating at their rated power for 100 hours in accordance with IEC 268-5 Power Handling Capacity (PHC) standards. Bosch has also developed the Simulated Acoustical Feedback Exposure (SAFE) test to demonstrate that they can withstand two times their rated power for short durations. This ensures extra reliability under extreme conditions, leading to higher customer satisfaction, longer operating life, and much less chance of failure or performance deterioration.
LBC 3099/41 with LBC 3082/00 fire dome assembly The unit has two built-in spring-loaded locking clamps to secure it into a hole in suspended ceilings and wallboards from 9 to 25 mm (0.35 to 1.0 in) thick. A circular template for marking a 210 mm (8.3 in) diameter hole is included with the loudspeaker.
The unit has a three-way terminal block with screw connections (including earth) suitable for loop-through wiring. Three primary taps are provided on the matching transformer to allow selection of nominal full-power, half-power or quarter-power radiation (in 3 dB steps).