Bosch MW1-RX+HTX-F5 Wireless Microphone (Reciever+Hand)
- 193 selectable UHF channels
- PLL synthesized technology
- Pilot tone and noise squelch
- True diversity for stable reception
- Table top and 19” rack mountable
- LCD with battery status and frequency indication
- Lock function
- Approximately 15 hours operation on alkaline batteries
- Reviews (0)
- The wireless microphone receiver is part of the Bosch wireless microphone system. This system is designed for public address in churches, restaurants, conference centers, hotels, shops and many other applications.
- The complete system consists of:
- • a microphone receiver, supplied with AC/DC power supply and 1.5 m 3-pin male/female XLR cable,
- • a wireless belt-pack transmitter with clip-on Lavalier microphone, supplied with clip, protective case, 2 LR5/AA batteries and windscreen,
- • or a wireless handheld microphone, supplied with microphone holder, protective case, 2 LR5/AA batteries and 7 color caps.
- The products are sold separately to offer optimal flexibility in the composition of a system. A dual rack mount kit (MW1-RMB) including, a front panel, and an antenna adapter kit for mounting up to two receivers in a 19” rack is also available.
- The MW1-HTX-F1 and MW1-HTX-F2 wireless handheld microphones are part of the Bosch wireless microphone system. The complete system consists of a microphone receiver (MW1-RX-F1 or MW1-RX-F2), a wireless handheld microphone (MW1-HTX-F1 or MW1HTX-F2) or a wireless belt-pack transmitter with clipon lavalier microphone (MW1-LTX-F1 and MW1-LTXF2). The products are sold separately to offer optimal flexibility in the composition of a system.
The wireless microphone system is designed for public address in houses of worship, restaurants, conference centers, hotels, shops and many other applications.
The microphones operate in the UHF band providing interference reduction, while the true diversity ensures stable reception. The MW1-HTX-F1 operates in the 790 to 814 MHz frequency band, and the MW1-RX-F2 operates in the 852 to 876 MHz band, each providing 193 selectable frequencies. The country overview lists the recommended type number for each country.
The handheld microphones can operate approximately 15 hours on alkaline batteries. A lock function protects the microphone settings, making accidental changes impossible. This feature is also available on the Bosch microphone receiver and the belt-pack transmitter. An LCD on the handheld microphones shows the selected frequency and the battery status.
The microphones come with a case to protect them from damage. Different color microphone caps are provided for applications, where multiple microphone systems are used simultaneously. The microphones also come with an adapter for microphone stands.
Controls and indicators
• Frequency up/down buttons
• LCD displaying frequency and battery level