A white possible‑to‑speak indicator above the microphone button indicates when the microphone can be activated.
A green request‑to‑speak indicator above the microphone button and in the head of the microphone indicate when a request‑to‑speak has been added to the waiting list. The indicators flash green when the request‑to‑speak is first in the waiting list.
Microphone with flexible stem
The fixed microphone with flexible stem can be easily adjusted to suit the user. Built-in loudspeaker with volume control To ensure for optimum intelligibility, the loudspeaker volume of all Discussion Devices is centrally controlled from the Control Unit.
Face-to-face meeting feeling
An authentic face‑to‑face meeting feeling is achieved by allowing the loudspeaker and microphone to be on at the same time.
The built‑in 3.5 mm (0.14 in) stereo headphones socket enables the speaker to be clearly heard, even when there is excessive background noise.
Built‑in volume control for headphones
For maximum comfort, the headphones volume can be adjusted by means of a rotary thumbwheel on the side of the Discussion Device. To prevent acoustic feedback from headphones to microphone, an option in the web browser interface application can be set to automatically reduce the headphones volume when the microphone is activated.
Immunity to mobile phone interference ensures clear, uninterrupted discussion.
Configurable as a participant device or chairpersondevice
The Discussion Device can be quickly configured as a chairperson device, which enables a user to function as the chairperson at a meeting. No restart of the system is required. During a discussion, the chairperson can press and hold in the priority button to overrule all participant microphones. A chime is sounded to announce that the chairperson is about to speak.
Controls and Indicators
• Microphone button
• Color-coded LED indicator above microphone button for showing the following states: microphone on, request‑to‑speak, and possible‑to‑speak
• Light‑ring indicator in head of microphone
• Rotary thumbwheel on side of device for adjusting the headphones volume
• Concealed initialization button at base of device for reassigning the network address
• Concealed slide‑switch at base of device for configuring the device as a participant or chairperson’s device
• Chairperson’s configuration only – separate microphone button and ‘priority button’
• 1 x 6‑pole circular female connector with cable locking recess – for loop‑through connection of Discussion Devices
• 1 x 3.5 mm (0.14 in) stereo headphones socket on side of device
• 1 x 2 m (78.7 in) cable with a 6‑pole circular male connector with cable lock
There are no reviews yet.